Release date: January 30, 2023
- Added a field to the glossary section object called
substitutedPhrases. This field holds a map of replacement rules that can be seen in the Replace tab in the Portal.
- Check out the API reference for more information.
Release date: September 23, 2022
- Added support for five new languages listed in the table below. These languages can now be used when creating/updating sessions, glossaries, or streams.
Release date: September 16, 2022
- (BREAKING) Updated the
POST /sessionsrequest so that the language code is now required.
- Updated the documentation for the streaming API found on the API reference page. The documentation now includes more detailed information.
- The default
GET /glossariesis now 10.
- Updated the error message when a blank search term is provided when sending a
- Fixed an issue with the
POST /sessionsAPI where an error was returned when a user submitted a
scheduledStartvalue in the request body that included a timezone offset (e.g.,
2022-09-22T10:00:00-0700). Now, start times that include a timezone offset should work and no longer return an error.
- Added constraints to the
GET /sessionsrequest so that an error is returned if the
limitquery parameter is set to a value less than 1.
Release date: September 9, 2022
- Added a new API for streaming media content to Wordly. Check out the API reference for more information.
Release date: August 15, 2022
- 🎉 Initial release! CRUD operations for sessions and glossaries.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.