A Wordly glossary can help to improve both the accuracy of understanding what the speaker is saying and the quality of the resulting translation.
A glossary is a list of words that a speaker might say but are not common in the language the speaker is using. Adding a word to the glossary increases the likelihood that the word will be recongized correctly.
Good words to add to a glossary include unusual terminology for your organization, such as the names of people, products and groups. Acronyms are also good candidates for a glossary.
NoteGlossary terms can be up to 100 characters long, and each glossary can have up to 5000 terms.
Glossaries are created and managed in the Wordly Portal. To create a glossary:
- Go to https://portal.wordly.ai and select “Glossary” from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click “+Add Glossary” near top right corner of the screen.
- Select the language of the words you want to add. A glossary can contain words in different languages when sessions will have speakers using multiple languages.
- Add words or phrases for each language. There should be one word or phrase per line.
- Click “Set as Default” so that this glossary will be selected automatically for your future Wordly sessions.
- Click “Save”.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.